Thompson's Prostate Support - 90 Capsules
Thompson's Prostate Support Helps Support Prostate Health and Normal Male Function
It provides a comprehensive combination of herbs to support prostate health and normal male reproductive function.
It also provides support for those suffering symptoms of medically diagnosed mild benign prostatic hypertrophy. Thompson's Prostate Manager provides antioxidant properties and is also useful for immuine system support.
Thompson's Prostate Manager Benefits:
- Helps support prostate health
- Helps support normal male function
- Helps provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed mild benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Has antioxidant properties which protect cells from free radical damage
Adults- Take one capsule a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses - A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are taking prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using Thompson's Prostate Manager.
- Do not take Thompson's Prostate Manager if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Cholecalciferol - 25mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 - 1000IU
- Zinc (as Gluconate) - 15mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) - 150mcg
- Lycopene - 15mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit - 3.2g (3200mg)
- std. to contain Fatty Acids - 288mg
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) root - 300mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds