Life-Space Probiotic Powder for Baby 60g
Lifespace Baby Probiotic Powder is carefully formulated with beneficial bacteria and supporting prebiotic to provide your babby with a great state in life. The broad spectrum forumula supports healthy growth and development of infants.
- Healthy development of the immune system
- For the symptomatic relief of baby colic
- Promotes healthy bowel movements
- May reduce the risk of the onset of allergies such as eczema or hay fever
- Promotes the healthy establishment and maintenance of live beneficial bacteria
Infants 0-24 months: 1-2g daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
For convenience a 1 gram dosage spoon is included inside the jar.
- Add a few drops of water to 1-2 grams of powder and place on mothers nipple immediately prior to nursing baby.
- Add probiotic powder to liquid or food immediately prior to serving.
- Insert probiotic powder into baby cheek, or between front lip and gum immediately prior to feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- For optimal results ensure adequate water is provided to baby.
- This product is a TGA listed medicine.
- Freeze dried Probiotic supplements are not as sensitive to temperature change as traditional 'drum dried' Probiotics, therefore refrigeration is not required.
- Simply recap the jar firmly to keep moisture out.Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your pharmacist or doctor.
Each 1 gram contains 7 billion beneficial bacteria:
L. rhamnosus HN001 - 3.0 Billion B. lactis Bl04 - 1.5 Billion L. rhamnosus GG - 1.0 Billion B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 - 1.0 Billion L. fermentum 6189 - 250 Million L. salivarius ssp. salivarius Ls33 - 250 Million B. longum BB536 - 200 Million B. breve M16V - 100 Million L. reuteri 1e1 - 100 Million B. infantis Bi26 - 100 Million L. = Lactobacillus B. = Bifidobacterium S. = Streptococcus