Kiwiherb Children's Throat Syrup 100ML
Kiwiherb Children’s Throat Syrup offer targeted support for upper respiratory tract health. Thyme has traditionally been used to support and maintain the health of the respiratory tract, while Echinacea provides systemic immune support. This specialist formulation is designed to soothe dry tickly throats and support recovery.Children’s Throat Syrup contains certified organic Echinacea and Thyme, and has been formulated for children 0 - 12 years of age. This formula may assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections, and reduce the severity and duration of colds. Naturally sweetened with Thyme and Manuka Honey. May support respiratory health
- May reduce the severity & duration of colds
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Great tasting syrup
- Certified organic formula
Infants under 1yr: 4 - 20 drops (0.2 - 1ml);
Children 1-2yrs: 1 - 2ml,
Children 3-5yrs: 2 - 4ml,
Children 6-12yrs: 5 -10ml.
Take 3 - 5 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Temporary tingling in the mouth may occur as a natural effect of high-quality Echinacea. This is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- We recommend consulting a healthcare professional prior to use in children under 2 years of age and during pregnancy.
Each 1ml contains extracts equivalent to:
Echinacea root (organic) 25mg
Thyme (organic) 40mg
In a base of organic Manuka Honey and Thyme honey, organic palm free vegetable glycerine, citric acid and purified water. Naturally flavoured with orange and lemon oil.
Contains no: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. Contains a small amount of alcohol (3.6%).
No added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.