Kaloba EPs 7630 50ml
Kaloba soothes the nose, sinuses, throat and bronchi; is suitable for the whole family, including children 1 year and older.
Kaloba helps the body's fight against winter and seasonal bugs. It helps the body's immune response keep the winter bugs and ailments at bay; it also supports the immune system's natural response.
Kaloba contains a special extract, EPs 7630, derived from a South African plant called Pelargonium sidoides. This purple flowering plant has been traditionally used in a herbal preparation for the nose, sinus, throat and respiratory system problems; namely against the attack of winter and seasonal ills and chills.
Kaloba works uniquely to:
- Help the body, notably the respiratory system, with the fight against winter and seasonal bugs
- Soothe the nose, sinuses, throat & bronchi
- Help the body utilise its natural immune response defences
- Support the body's response to maintain free airways
- Maintain optimum health over winter and times of seasonal change
- Help maintain respiratory health and support clear and healthy airways
For best results use Kaloba at the first sign of problems and continue for an additional 48 hours after they subside. Kaloba can be diluted with liquid.
- Adult and adolescents over 12 years: Take 30 drops (1.5ml) three times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 20 drops (ml) three times daily.
- Infants 1 to 5: Take 10 drops (0.5ml) three times daily.
- In acute cases adults and children over 12 years: Take 40 (2ml) drops three to five times daily.
Suitable for children over 1 year. Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, have severe liver disease or hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excepients.
Each 50ml bottle contains Pelargonium sidoides extract. Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Gluten and lactose free.