Thompson's Junior Immunofort 90 Chewable Tablets
Thompsons Junior Immunofort is an immune support tonic complete with vitamins, minerals and herbs specially formulated for children ages 2 to 10 and those who are picky with their fruits and vegetables. This highly concentrated formula contains 16 vitamins, 8 minerals and 15 superfood extracts that promote healthy immune system functions. Plus, this one a day formula may also provide antioxidant properties.
Thompsons Junior Immunofort blends nutritious concentrates from broccoli, carrot, spirulina, and mango. Minerals like iron, calcium and zinc support the children in their crucial period of growth and development. Protection against free radicals is given by antioxidants like vitamins C and E, plus Betacarotene.
Calcium is needed in optimal bone development and healthy red blood cell production. This is particularly beneficial for when the kids prepare to hit their puberty. Zinc is required for healthy tissue formation and repair.
Thompsons Junior Immunofort is a comprehensive supplement of wholefood concentrates with fruit and vegetable phytonutrients to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of vitamins and minerals in the body. Also available in delicious tasting, animal shaped tablets your kids will surely delight in!
Thompsons Junior Immunofort benefits:
- Assists in overall health and general wellness
- Defends the body against cellular damage caused by free radical formation
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy immune system
- Those who are looking for comprehensive supplements assisting a healthy immune system and increased resistance to infection
- Those who are looking for antioxidants that provide protection from free radical damage
Children 2-5 years old: one tablet daily.
Children 6 and over: 1-2 tablets daily
Tablets should be chewed before swallowing.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not exceed 300 micrograms (1000 IUs) of Vitamin A per day. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Amount Per Tablet:
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene 1.5mg) 2500IU
- Vitamin B1(as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 750mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 850mcg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 3mcg
- Folate (as Calcium-L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 5mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol 5mcg) 200IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate 10mg) 15IU
- Calcium (as Aminoate Complex) 10mg
- Copper (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Iron (as Aminoate Complex) 2.5mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 50mcg
- Magnesium (as Aminoate Complex) 5mg
- Manganese (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Potassium (as Aminoate Complex) 500mcg
- Zinc (as Aminoate Complex) 1.5mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) 5mcg
- Inositol 5mcg
- Para-amino Benzoic Acid 200mcg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex
- (from Citrus limon fruit) 10mg
- Pineapple (from Ananas comosus fruit) 25mg
- Apple (from Malus sylvestris fruit) 25mg
- Sunflower Oil (from Helianthus anuus) 10mg
Also contains: 1g of fructose
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
No added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavoring.
We Also Recommend
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA Liquid 60mL
Manuka Health Bio30 Propolis Liquid - 25ml
Nordic Naturals Baby's Vitamin D3, 400 iu, 11 ml