Nelson Honey Royal Nectar Original Face Mask is not your usual Face Mask. It can be used as a restorative face mask at any time, or as a night cream to deeply replenish
Royal Nectar Original Face Mask is not only where it all started for Royal Nectar, it is also the most popular product in the Royal Honey range thanks to the combination of Manuka Honey, Bee Venom, Easyliance and a soothing blend of natural waxes and oils which makes skin look amazing.
Bee Venom gently stimulates facial muscles to tighten and firm the skin, supporting to reduce the effects of your frown and laughter lines. Easyliance works extremely well in conjunction with the bee venom by helping to break down old skin cells and rejuvenating the skin.
- Support to tone and tighten facial skin
- Can be used as a mask or as a night cream
- Supports the anti-aging process
- NB - No bees are harmed in the bee venom collection process
Nelson Honey's Royal Nectar skincare range is formulated for a rapid anti-ageing effect.
Use as face mask:
- Cleanse skin and apply the cream generously over your face and neck.
- Wash off after 20 minutes.
Use as night cream:
- Cleanse skin and apply sparingly to the face and neck.
- Leave over night and wash off in the morning.
- For best results We recommend using in conjunction with Royal Nectar Moisturising Face Lift - the Original Face Mask at night and the Moisturising Face Lift in the morning.
- Some people can have severe allergic reactions to bee products, and should therefore seek medical advice before using this product.
- A test patch application is recommended for first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
- Distilled Water
- Nectar Ease (Manuka Honey with Bee Venom)
- Polawax GP200
- Avocado Oil
- Tocopherol Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Rose Water
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Optiphen Plus
- Cocoa Butter
- Marshmallow Extract
- Manuka Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil