For the first time, a completely natural source of all the B vitamins are available in PRL Max B-ND.
About 99% of all vitamin B products on the market today are synthetically made in a laboratory. They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube, typically from coal tar derivatives. Synthetic B vitamins actually accelerate aging and degradation of the cell's DNA.
PRL Max B-ND is derived from proprietary patent-pending technology using special, healthy probiotic strains, offering maximum stress protection, anti-aging benefits, brain rejuvenation, heart health and even more.
Key Benefits of PRL Max B-ND:
- The worlds first, natural-source B vitamins made from proprietary probiotic fermentation.
- Highly active, end-chain living B vitamins derived from natural sources for high cellular resonance.
- Live source, end chain most biologically active forms of B vitamins: B1 as thiamine cocarboxylase (pyrophosphate), B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate, B5 as coenzyme A and acetyl coenzyme A, B6 as pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, B12 as cobamide, folic acid as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, inositol, biotin, choline, amino acids, glutathione, Beta 1, 3 glucans and more.
- Maximum stress support, anti-aging, brain rejuvenation, heart health, and mood balance.
- Research suggest natural sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long term use.
Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1/4 cup water, 2 times daily.
For best results, sip slowly 10-15 minutes, holding each sip in your mouth 2-3 seconds before swallowing. It is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Even better: Put full amount for day in water bottle and sip all day long.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
Serving Size 1mL
- Vitamin B1 0.68mg
- Vitamin B2 0.64mg
- Niacin 12mg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.28mg
- Vitamin B6 1.2mg
- Folate 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 105.6mcg
- Biotin 133.6mcg
- Purified Water
- Organic Alcohol
- Organic Molasses
- Brown Rice Protein
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Betaine Anhydrous
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bacteria Culture (non-active)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Sea Mineral Concentrate
Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab's supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.