Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets are a 100% natural digestive aid that is clinically shown to keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health. More than simply fibre, Phloe™ Bowel Health is the first product to utilise a unique triple action from the combination of prebiotics, enzymes and fibre, all found naturally in kiwifruit, to help manage your digestive health in both the short and long term.
Zynactinase Contains 4 Active Ingredients:
- Dietary Fibre - both soluble and insoluble to help bulk and soften stools while supporting transit time.
- Actinidin - a protein-digesting enzyme that supports protein digestion, especially animal and grain proteins.
- Galactoglucomannan - an oligosaccharide that acts as a prebiotic by feeding the good bacteria. Supports a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Plant Polyphenols - pyrogallol, gallic acid and quercetin provide antioxidant support and support the mucosal membranes.
Phloe Bowel Health Supports:
- Bowel regularity.
- Healthy Stool formation.
- Overall bowel health and comfort.
- Those with digestive complaints.
- Children over 5 years of age.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Those on medication that affects bowel regularity.
- IBS sufferers.
Phloe™ is not recommended for anyone who has a known allergy to kiwifruit.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- If you have serious health concerns, please seek the advice of your health professional before using any unprescribed medications or supplements.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
Each Tablet Contains:
White kidney bean extract
Tropical flavour powder
Thaumatin (natural Sweetener)
This product contains 691mg of sugars per tablet.