Oasis Sun SPF 50+ Ultra Protection Sunscreen offers maximum broad spectrum sun protection from damaging UV rays for all the family. It combines state of the art, new generation sunscreen ingredients to both block and absorb UVA and UVB rays and is completely photo-stable.
It is designed under the harsh sunlight and UV conditions of New Zealand as a testing ground. So Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+ does a tough job but the ingredients are as gentle as possible and it’s also kind to your skin. In fact, it is formulated specifically for sensitive skin and the unique ingredients have a very low allergy risk.
That plus + sign after the SPF 50 means that this sunscreen tested higher than 60. In fact, it tested at SPF 68! It has the maximum PA++++ rating which means you are well protected from UVA as well as UVB.
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+:
- Offers maximum UVA and UVB protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used on face and body
- Dry-touch feel
- Suitable for all the family
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
- Completely photo-stable and no estrogenic activity
- Perfect travel size – 100ml. Approved for carry-on luggage
- Reef safe
Apply liberally to skin at least 20 minutes before going outside. Even though this is a maximum protection sunscreen, you need to reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
As with all our sunscreens, it is safe to use on the face and around the eyes. But do not get it into your eyes because, like most things you get in your eye, it will sting.
And remember our sunscreens are some of the best but you should always be careful out in the New Zealand and Australian sun.
Be Sun Smart. Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10am to 4pm).
- South island artesian NZ water (aqua)
- Zinc oxide (mineral UV filter)
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (organic UV filter, nano)
- Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil
- Tris-biphenyl triazine (organic UV filter, nano)
- Cocoglycerides (emollient)
- Propylheptyl caprylate (emollient)
- Capric/caprylic triglycerides (emollient)
- Glycerine (humectant)
- Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate (emulsifier)
- Undecane (and) tridecane (EcoCert certified emollient)
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter)
- Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (food grade emulsifier)
- Sorbitan olivate
- Ceteryl alcohol (and) cetyl palmitate (and) sorbitan palmitate (and) sorbitan oleate (planat-based emulsifiers)
- Galactoarabinan (plant-based film former)
- xanthan gum (and) sclerotium gum
- tocopherolacetate (anti-oxidant)
- magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt)
- Geogard ECT (preservative)