Lucas Papaw Ointment 25g Tube
Lucas Papaw Ointment is made from pure pawpaw, which is renowned for its antiseptic action. Helps clear away debris from wounds, assists in the treatment of dry, cracked skin, sunburn chafed lips and cuts.
Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following conditions:
- Abscesses and boils
- Bruises and burns
- Carbuncles and chafings
- Cuts and cysts
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash and heat rash
- Insect stings and mosquito bites
- Open wounds and pimples
- Scalds and sunburn
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Tinea and whitlow
- Nappy rash and cracked nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema,
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application
Lovingly rub into the affected area as often as required.
- Keep away from skin surrounding eyes.
- If systems persist, please talk with your local health professional.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Paw Paw Ferment
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Coconut Flavour
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Benzyl Alcohol