Good Health Lecithin 1200 is a high strength formula that helps your body to metabolise fat. It supports digestive and liver health and may help maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy people.
It is naturally derived from soybeans and is rich in the important nutrient phosphatidylcholine. This is needed by the body to maintain healthy cell membranes and to allow the breakdown of fats and cholesterol so they don’t accumulate on the artery walls. It also plays a role in healthy brain and liver function. Lecithin provides support for a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps to breakdown fats in the blood
- Supports healthy cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy liver and digestive system function
- Supports healthy brain function
Each Capsule Provides:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Good Health, Auckland
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.