Clinicians Super Family C550 provides calcium ascorbate threonate, an esterified Vitamin C, which metabolises to provide 24 hour immune support.
What do I use it for?
- A great family Vitamin C for immune and antioxidant support
- To support circulatory health
- Allergen support and healthy airways
How does it work?
- Super Family C 550 contains calcium ascorbate threonate that is well tolerated and absorbed by the digestive system and supports the immune cells over 24 hours for round-the-clock protection.
- The citrus bioflavonoids help strengthen mast cells to support inflammatory chemicals being released, helping the response to allergens. They also help tone vein and arterial walls for healthy circulation.
Adults and children over 13 years: 1 capsule 1 – 3 times daily.
Children 9-13 years: 1 capsule 1 – 2 times daily.
Children 4-8 years: 1 capsule daily.
N.B. for young children, mix contents of capsule with fruit juice or water or alternatively use Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder.
Serving Size: Adults: 1 capsule 1 - 3 times daily, Children (9-13 years): 1 capsule 1 - 2 times daily, Children (4-8 years): 1 capsule daily
Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate): 44mg per capsule.
Serving Per Container: 100