Clinicians Super Family C 2000 300g
Clinicians Super Family C 2000 provides calcium ascorbate threonate, an esterified Vitamin C, which metabolises to provide 24 hour immune support.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps support the immune system
- Helps promote wound healing
- Supports neurotransmitter and hormone production
What do I use it for?
- A great family vitamin C for immune and antioxidant support
- To support circulatory health
- Allergen support and healthy airways
- Provides vitamin C in a pleasant tasting powder format for variable dosing
How does it work?
Super Family C 550 contains calcium ascorbate threonate that is well tolerated and absorbed by the digestive system and supports the immune cells over 24 hours for round-the-clock protection.
The citrus bioflavonoids help strengthen mast cells to support inflammatory chemicals being released, helping the response to allergens. They also help tone vein and arterial walls for healthy circulation.
Adults & adolescents over 13 years: 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice or water.
Children 9-13 years: a 5ml measuring spoon daily.
Children 4-8 years: Take a 2.5ml measuring spoon daily.
Mix with juice, water or fluid.
N.B. daily recommendation for children can be taken in divided measures during the day to avoid any potential changes in bowel motility.
Each serving contains:
- Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 1000mg - Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750mg - Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 7mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg
- Rutin 100mg
- Hesperidin 30mg
Maltodextrin (2.3g/5g), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum. Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate) 103mg/5g. Sodium content (from sodium ascorbate) 33mg/5g.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
We Also Recommend
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA Liquid 60mL
Manuka Health Bio30 Propolis Liquid - 25ml
Nordic Naturals Baby's Vitamin D3, 400 iu, 11 ml