Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Sachets provides two forms of vitamin C at a mega 3550mg per sachet, for times when high dosing is needed.
What do I use it for?
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
How does it work?
- Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours.
- Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function.
- Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
Adults: Mix the contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
Each sachet contains:
- Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv. Sodium 372mg) 2850mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.