Clinicians Complete Joint Ease 1500mg/800mg 144 Capsules
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease provides glucosamine, chondroitin and cofactors to help support healthy joints, tendon and ligaments.
What do I use it for?
- Supports joint mobility, maintenance and repair
- Helps comfort and soothe joints
- Athletes or those who train hard and want joint support
How does it work?
Each ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected for its role in joint health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin support cartilage health, which has positive effects for joint mobility and stiffness.
Vitamins B6 and C and zinc and copper are essential cofactors for collagen formation and provide the body with antioxidant support against oxidative damage that cause joint damage.
Hesperidin and vitamin C assist circulation to the joint and vitamin D supports bone formation. MSM supports joint mobility.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell) 375mg
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium (from bovine cartilage) 200mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 62.5mg
- Hesperidin 37.5mg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv. vitamin B5 1.25mg) 1.4mg
- Pyroxadine Hydrochloride (equiv. vitamin B6 1.25mg) 1.6mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 37.5mg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D (2.5mcg)) 1mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (equiv. vitamin E 3.8mg) 8mg
- Sodium borate pentahydrate (equiv. boron 0.5mg) 3.4mg
- Copper gluconate (equiv. copper 175mcg) 1.25mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. manganese 0.5mg) 2.5mg
- L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 5mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 2.5mg) 12.5mg
Also contains: Calcium (from L-selenomethionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)19 mg/capsule, potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48 mg/capsule. This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.