Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day has been formulated with a scientifically validated form of glucosamine to reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis including joint aches and pain, help maintain joint mobility and flexibility. It also helps maintain healthy joint cartilage production and support joint health.
- Contains a scientifically validated form of glucosamine
- Reduces the symptoms of mild arthritis
- Reduce mild joint aches and pains
- Maintain joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintain joint health
- Maintain healthy joint cartilage production
- One-a-day dose.
Note: new and old package will be sent in random.
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Contains soya and sulphites
- Contains approx. 151 mg sodium per daily dose
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- From the 11th May 2018, Blackmores changed the source of glucosamine in some of its products from shellfish to a vegetarian form. Please check the product label in the HOW TO USE section for product warnings and ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for allergen information. If you have any questions, please contact 1800 803 760 (Australia)
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use
Active ingredients per tablet
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9 g (1884 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.