Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a source of vitamins A and D and omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to support a healthy immune system, and vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts which are the first line of defence against infection
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 4-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 4 years – only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms for men. When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without talking to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active ingredients per capsule
Cod liver oil (natural) 1000 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.