BioTrace Magnesium Citrate offers magnesium, a mineral required as a cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body, in a highly bio-available form with no added ingredients.
Dietary magnesium deficiency is common due to inconsistent levels in the soil. Low dietary magnesium is associated with stress, worry, sleep and low mood. Excess body fat may also contribute to the risk of magnesium deficiency because the increased release of the satiety hormone ‘leptin’ stimulates the influx of calcium into cells, displacing magnesium from binding sites.
Magnesium Citrate is a well absorbed form of magnesium that may support the body with normal energy levels, sleep and mood balance, adrenal gland health, brain function, muscle function and other bodily functions adversely associated with stress.
Scientific research suggests that magnesium citrate may be a good adjunct to conventional treatment for supporting the cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure levels.
BioTrace Magnesium Citrate is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant and is an excipient free product. A high quality capsule ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium with no added ingredients (excipients)
- May support the body during times of stress, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure levels.
Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
Per 3 capsule serve: Magnesium Citrate 330mg
Additional Ingredients: Vegetable capsule. This product contains no excipients, binders, fillers, lactose, wheat, soy, or artificial additives.