Elemental Multi-Trace (with copper) contains concentrated mineral drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet.
BioTrace Elemental Multi-Trace (with copper) provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and molybdenum, plus boron, magnesium and sulfate in soluble, ionic form – a form thought to be more readily absorbed by the body.
Copper is an essential element that may support hormone balance and iron absorption in copper deficient individuals.
Use this product only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner.
Our BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements.
- Providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for many essential minerals
- May support iron absorption in copper deficient individuals
- Economical and flexible dosage form for children and adults
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 2ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Copper excess can be harmful. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
- Copper excess can be harmful.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Magnesium (CMD*) 26 mg
Zinc (Zinc Sulfate) 15 mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenate) 70 mcg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) 2 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg
Chromium (Chromic Chloride) 120 mcg
Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate) 80 mcg
Chloride (CMD*) 78 mg
Boron (Sodium Borate & CMD*) 3 mg
Sulfate (Zinc Sulfate & CMD*) 30 mg
Lithium (CMD*) 0.15 mg
*CMD (concentrated mineral drops) is an abbreviation for our low-sodium concentrated sea minerals from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Concentrated Mineral Drops (Sea Minerals), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).