BioTrace Botanicals Phora - 60ml
BioTrace Phora is ecologically wildcrafted with respect to sustainability. P. crassifolium has a long history of indigenous use in the rainforest and all over South America.
P. crassifolium is traditionally used as an antioxidant for the brain and nervous system. It may support brain health, mental clarity and alertness.
P. crassifolium may also support metabolic health especially in relation to nerve function and eye health.
- May support brain function
- May support nerve function
- May support metabolic health
- May support detoxification
We highly recommend that you are under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner while using this product.
Suggested Use: Mix 5 to 15 drops in 150ml water and take 2 times a day.
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. BioTrace Ltd., Auckland Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 1 mL
Matapalo (Phoradendron crassifolium), pure cane alcohol (USP 50% – 60%), and osmotic water.
Minimum dry herb potency ratio 1:3
We Also Recommend
BioTrace Probiotic Oral Refresh - Arctic Mint 30ml
BioTrace Turmeric Complete - 100 Caps
BioTrace Elemental Zinc & Copper - 60 ml
BioTrace Organic Iron - 30 Capsules