BioTrace Bio Allicin - 60 Caps
Allium sativum has a long tradition of use for supporting the immune system, cardiovascular system and detoxification. Allicin's potent antioxidant properties are validated in several scientific studies. Garlic extract may support healthy cholesterol levels when taken for more than two months.
Allicin may support cardiomyocyte (heart cell) function by supporting the reduction of oxidative stress on the heart. Allicin may also support the vascular and circulatory systems.
Allicin may support optimal immune system function. This may be due to allicin’s ability to support normal development of immune cells such as macrophages, lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, dendritic cells and eosinophils.
- High dose Allicin extracted from garlic bulbs
- May support the cardiovascular system
- May support the vascular & circulatory systems
- May support the immune system
- Pure, Vegan, with no nasty excipients
Adults and children 15 years or older: Take 1 – 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Consult your doctor prior to use if taking blood thinning or any other medication
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Garlic Bulb Extract* 400 mg
Allicin* 3,000 mcg
*(from Allium sativum)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels
Good Health Co Q10 400mg Complex + Fish Oil +Vitamin D 60 Capsules
Good Health Opti CoQ10 150mg + Fish Oil - 90 Capsules