Artemis Kidney Cleanse Tea helps your kidneys and bladder to function at their optimal level.
It's flushing action is the equivalent of taking an "internal shower". Especially useful for flushing urinary pathogens and irritants in cystitis, bladder leakages and oedema as well as inflammatory byproducts in arthritis and gout.
At the same time it alkalises your body and provides essential minerals to assist in the detoxification process. The good news is, a decent kidney flush can get healing underway and let your body do its best work.
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For best results: Take between meals. Take the last cup by 6pm to ensure uninterrupated bed rest. Combine with Liver Detox Tea for full detoxification support.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children's dose, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for nursing women
- 100% Certified organic Herbs of Birch leaf, Golden Rod, Horsetail, Nettle and Raspberry Leaf
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
- GE Free