Antipodes Lipstick in 12 Colours 4g Moisture-Boost & Natural
- So healthy. Natural, healthy, edible ingredients make these lipsticks safer to wear.
- Moisture-boosting. Nutrient-rich pure plant oils mean these lipsticks actually condition as they colour.
The inspiration for the formulation of these lipsticks was natural health supplements. Over the course of her lifetime, a woman may ingest as much as three kilograms, or seven pounds, of lipstick into her body. She absorbs it through the skin of her lips, or swallows it when she eats or drinks. So, Antipodes formulated these lipsticks with ingredients that are not only safe to consume – but are actually healthy!
These healthy ingredients feature some of Nature’s finest superfoods:
Avocado oil: Packed with essential fats, vitamins and minerals, our ‘green gold for skin’ helps to increase collagen production and keep your lips beautifully dewy and fresh.
Calendula oil: Healing oil from the marigold flower has anti-inflammatory properties.
Evening primrose oil: This edible oil is so rich in healthy fats that it’s used as a natural dietary supplement.
Argan oil: The Moroccan nut oil balances oil production and hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
It is also added antibacterial beeswax, deeply moisturising shea butter and jojoba oil, and even extra Vitamin E for extra lip nourishment. All of Antipodes lipstick ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy.
Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society (VegSoc). This is the oldest and most respected vegetarian organisation in the world.
Versatile, vibrant colours
With 12 fashion-forward shades with a hint of shine, there are colours for any woman, any complexion, anywhere, anytime. Each colour is faithfully represented on its stunning box, which is made from 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
The shades’ evocative New Zealand and South Pacific names celebrate the spectacular scenery and premium produce of this nation we love.
Keep your lips moisturised and colourful! Apply throughout the day as required.
Kiwi Seed Oil Lip Conditioner is perfect to use as a primer and conditioner under your favourite Antipodes natural lipstick.
- External application only
- Patch test prior to use
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut derived)
- Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- Copernicia cerifera (carnauba wax
- Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- Argania spinose (argan) kernel oil
- Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil
- Persean gratissima (avocado oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- Contains: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI77499 (Iron Oxides)
We Also Recommend
Karen Murrell Lipstick - #23 Blushing Rose