Alpine Silk Botanicals Coconut Hand Creme with Almond Oil 30ml
- Coconut oil retains the moisture content of the skin and reduces moisture loss
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E which helps repair damaged, cracked skin and keeps it smooth
- Almond oil has effective therapeutic and relaxing properties, helping to soothe and calm skin cells Reduces redness, dullness and uneven skin tone
This product is Paraben Free
Made in New Zealand
About Alpine Silk
In 1890 the secret of Alpine Silk was discovered on an isolated sheep farm in New Zealand. Here it was found, the softest hands belonged to the sheep shearers, whose hands were immersed all day in the natural wool.
Modern science now recognises the emollient qualitites of Lanolin & Alpine Silk utilises these natural characteristics to boost skin softness and hydration. So enjoy this Alpine SIlk scret to help soften & moisturise your skin.
- Apply a small amount to hands and massage until fully absorbed.
- Re-apply as required throughout the day.
Aqua(Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermumu Parkii (Shea Butter), Lanolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin.