Clinicians Selenium Drops 30ml offers a source of Selenium which is known for its antioxidant properties which help protect the cells from free radical damage and maintain elasticity of bodily tissues, supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular functions and eyesight.
- Provides an antioxidant effect
- Helps protect the cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining elasticity of body tissues
- Offers immune system support
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Aids in keeping healthy cardiovascular function
- Helps prevent Selenium deficiency
- Made with highly potent Selenium
- Free from added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Contains purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate
- It is recommended for adults 12 years and older to take three drops a day.
- While children under 12 years old are recommended to take 2mcg per kg of body weight, a day.
- Each 30ml bottle should provide approximately 600 drops, or 200 doses at 3 drops per dose.
Selenium (from sodium selenate) 50mcg.