Cancer Society Kids Pure Sunscreen is a low irritant UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum for active Kiwi Kids. It is dermatologically approved with natural plant and mineral extracts such as Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and mineral silica. The dry touch formulation is colour, fragrance and paraben-free making it the perfect option to protect the little ones while out in the sun having fun. It also has the extra added benefit of being waterproof for up to four hours, ideal for taking along with you to the beach or swimming pool.
- Cancer Society Sunscreen Kids Pure Lotion SPF50+ 400ml.
- Dry touch formulation that is colour, fragrance and paraben free.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
- Dermatologically approved with natural plants and mineral extracts.
- Homosalate 80mg/g
- Octyl Salicylate 40mg/g
- Octocrylene 36mg/g
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 20mg/g
- Apply generously at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every 3 hours especially after swimming, towelling and perspiration.