Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing 250mg of DHA, plus iodine, to help support kids' healthy brain and eye development.
It is a good source of Omega-3 (DHA), providing a daily boost of essential fatty acids to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Children 1-2 years - Pierce 1 capsule per day (or as professionally prescribed), and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal
Children 3-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not suitable for children under 1 year
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Each Chewable Capsule Contains:
Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides 500mg
Containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg
Cholecalciferol 5mcg (vitamin D200IU)
d-a-tocopherol 3.2mg (vitamin E4.8IU)
Potassium iodide 40mcg (equiv 30mcg)
Also contains: Vegetable oil - hydrogenated, soya oil, beeswax - white, lecithin, xylitol, stevia rebaudiana, natural Strawberry flavour, natural raspberry flavor, orange oil, capsule shell: gelatin, glycerol, purified water, sorbitol solution, theobroma (cocoa butter) oil, hypromellose, xylitol, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid - anhydrous, Vaccinium myrtillus, Titanium dioxide, stevia rebaudiana. Contains ethanol.
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.