Dermatix is a transparent, quick-drying silicone gel, used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists to effectively reduce scarring. It is proven to soften and flatten scars , also relieving the itching and discomfort associated with them.
- Softens, flattens and smooths scars
- Reduces the redness and discolouration
- Relieves the itching and discomfort
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Gently massage a small amount of Dermatix gel over the affected skin.
- Allow to dry for 45 minutes before covering with clothing or make-up
Dermatix should not be applied:
- To open or fresh wounds
- In contact with mucous membranes
- Too close to the eyes
- Over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments